In this episode Brian attended the Auto-Trail Collection Preview 2020 at the Healing Manor Hotel, Grimsby where he was introduced to the season ’20 range of luxurious motorhomes from Auto-Trail. This year, Auto-Trail are releasing a fantastic range of panel van conversions with pop-top front elevating roof. The Auto-Trail Adventure range are trending to be a very popular campervan. In this episode, Brian discusses the Auto-Trail Adventure 65 which he previewed, photographed and videoed whilst at the dealer launch.
Auto-Trail Adventure Range
Brand new model for 2020!
- 2 New Models
- Brand new, compact 4 berth pop-top range available on 2 models, ranging from 5.99m to 6.36m
- 120bhp Euro 6D engine with cost option to upgrade to 140bhp, 160bhp, 180bhp (Auto option only available on 140, 160 & 180)
- Available in 2 ‘special’ Fiat colours, Abarth Grey as standard & Sky Blue as a cost option
- Exclusive ‘Adventure’ external graphics
- Large double bed within the roof pop top as well as LED reading lights and USB port
- New modern Salinas Oak wood colour
- New upholstery scheme
- Integrated flyscreen within the sliding door
- 60watt (55) & 100watt (65) solar panel as standard
- USB sockets added throughout the habitation and pop top area
- 16″ Fiat alloy wheels as standard
- Media Pack contents standard on Adventure
- NEW Zenec Xzent LCD 6.2″ display touch screen head unit as standard, incorporating:
- Western European ‘Motorhome specific’ satellite navigation system
- Digital radio with integrated DAB+ tuner
- CD drive
- Bluetooth hands-free system with integrated microphone
- Colour reversing camera
Other features that make up the Adventure range includes the 60 watt and 100 watt solar panels as standard, the 60 watt is standard in the 55 whilst the 100 watt solar panel is standard within the 65 model.
Moving into the pop top area of this fantastic model, we find a huge double bed, LED reading lights as well as a USB port. USB ports are dotted around the habitation area in general.
Externally, the habitation sliding door has an integrated fly screen, the 16” fiat alloys that come as standard really finish the Adventure model off nicely!
The Auto-Trail media pack contents are standard on the Adventure range. The media pack which is retailing at £1,299 this year includes the 19.5” avtex wide screen tv and dvd player and comes with the digital and satellite tuners. New zenec xzent LCD display touch screen head unit, incorporating: western European ‘motorhome specific’ satellite navigation system, digital radio with integrated dab tuner, Bluetooth hands-free syste with integrated microphone and colour reversing camera. Not only this, the colour reversing camera is integrated into the colour touch screen display, steering wheel radio controls and status tv aerial with digital signal finder.
I think this model has come at just the right time as I look further into the next 3 to 5 years the consumer demographic within mobile leisure will change and it’s models like the Adventure 55 & 65 that will help guide the path as a younger demographic exploring staycations and new experiences look to purchase leisure vehicles.
I’m really looking forward to seeing how the Adventure 55 & 65 performs during 2020. Don’t miss this stunning motorhome at the NEC Motorhome & Caravanning Show this October!